December 16, 2010

Burberry Prorsum//













Hey Everyone!

Burberry Prorsum has shared with us, yet another stunning collection. So this is the 2011 Pre-Fall Collection. And as soon as I saw this collection all I could say was.."WOW!!" I am a HUGE fan of Burberry and I just wish that I could see the show in person! That would just be the best day of my life!

That Limeish, Mustardy color that Burberry uses is officially my favorite color!! I don't even know what the name of that color would be..anyone know???

Enjoy~! and tell me what you think about this collection!

xoxo Love from Seoul~!!

Follow Nostalgic Senses

6 comments:

  1. I love this collection is soo amazing! I want every single dress from it!

    Great post love :)

    http://insidelookatkcn.blogspot.com/

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love that blue textured maxi dress. Amazing

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burberry Prorsum is the best! They can do a trench coat 100 different ways and they are all desirable and gorgeous!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so bored with Burberry. I mean, the updated versions of trenchcoats are interesting, but the rest seems to be there just to cover model's body. That's an impression I have since few seasons ago. Eh...

    http://cezarykoralewski.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the wide-legged pants and black suits! and of course the maxi dresses!
    if you ever come by hong kong drop me a line :) i'll let you know some amazing places to go!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just covered this collection too! its soo good, i especially love the wintery evening gowns!

    guccilily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!