August 10, 2013

Train Adventure Photo Diary
















Recently went on a 3-day train trip to the southern part of Korea. The thought of going on a train trip for the first time got me very excited. It was great overall, but the overwhelming amount of people at the places we visited. It seemed as if everyone in Korea were there! Anyway, I was able to explore great places that I never thought ever existed in Korea. It was massively hot then and extremely hot right now! Impossible to breathe outside! When will this end? 


3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love the one with the cacti!

    - Kristine B
    www.kristineb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Nike shoes! Which model is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! make me wanna visit Korea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!