December 21, 2012

Beauty Post #1


It's been a long time since I've posted anything on this blog... I feel like with a lot of my posts I start off staying that. I guess that shows how much I don't frequently post!

Well I wanted to post a few of my recent things I purchased. I've been really into beauty products due to the fact that my skin hasn't been so great lately. After watching a lot of vides reviews on youtube, I came across a brand name Lush. I always see this store when I'm out, but I had actually entered the store. Anyway, I got the products called Tea Tree Water and Big.

And the other product is a product that I saw a lot of good reviews on, which is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo. There were a lot of people like me where they get sudden appearences of imperfections and after using this products it really help them clear out their skin. Haven't tried it out yet, but I'm looking foward for the good results.

2 comments:

  1. Where did u get La Roche Posay in Seoul?
    Merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it through the internet.. I looked it up on naver shopping and there are many sites that carry this product!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!