January 24, 2012

Designer's Sketchbook





Something that I recently got in the mail is this new book. This book is about designer's sketchbooks such as Karl Lagerfeld, Dries Van Noten, Vivienne Westwood, and Yohji Yamamoto. This is a very interesting book lots of cool drawing of designers, but the problem is that the details written in the book are all in Korean so its quite hard for me to read it... oh well! Lately, I've been into getting books and I'm thinking about getting the Olsen twin's book, Influence. I wanted it a long time ago, but I forgot about it until now. My little sister stills owes me a Christmas gift, maybe I'll ask her to buy it for me! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh i would love to have that book!!! So interesting!
    xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!