October 14, 2011

Nowhere







I've been sick for the last couple of days so I had no opportunity to update my blog. Lately I've been in love with Nowhere by designer Nhu Duong and creative director Elin Kling. Elin Kling is one of my favorite bloggers and I just love her style! I really want to get a pair of ARCE TROUSERS, but im going to have to wait until November to get them because they don't ship internationally until November.     Perfect timing with my birthday! You can purchase Nowhere items at Nelly.com.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh! I get so excited when i meet any seoul bloggers on the web! Hi!
    I've been flipping back thru a lot of your previous posts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing things.. i don't know this blogger but i'll look for..
    i wanna invite you on my blog..
    the last post is about an outfit called
    "our life in comic strip" and it has something about your first date..yes yours!! 8)

    if you like my blog follow me....i always follow back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like amazing collection :)
    thanks for stopping by
    I'm your newest follower

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!