June 12, 2011

A Day on Garosu Street





So its been very long since I have posted something on this blog. Today's weather was so nice and I didn't want to say home so I decided to take a little trip to Garosu Street with my laptop and my sketch book. I just took some shots here and there of Garosu Street. There was so much people on the street today. For those of you who don't know what Garosu Street is.. this is a street in Korea where there are great shops, cafes, and restaurants. This street isn't very long, but I think its the perfect place to hangout with friends. I totally recommend to visit this street if ever in Korea.

I just started to sketch the other day.. I really in the mood to make something, which I haven't done in a very long time..hopefully it will go well and will be able to show you guys the finished product!

I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Love from Seoul
xoxo

Photo. Olympus Pen

2 comments:

  1. Really cool photos...love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look awesome and the sketch looks so good, such a talent!!

    You have a really sweet blog, wanna follow each other?

    http://www.dressupwithlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!