April 8, 2011

Chloe Moretz

I was browsing through the magazines oneday and I saw a picture of Chloe Moretz, and instantly it made me wanting to cut my hair like her! I've been trying to grow my hair out, but that is just impossible when I see pictures of cute short cuts like Chloe's! Oh, but im gonna try to not to cut my hair! My sisters (who are in the US right now where as I am in Korea) told me when they see me again they want to see my hair long! So im gonna try to grow my hair out!! Wish me luck!
Well its friday! Thank goodness!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Love from Seoul,
Nostalgic Senses

1 comment:

  1. No doubt, that's some gorgeous hair to have! Love it how she tucked it on one side and leave the other out to hide partial of her face.

    http://alittlecache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!