January 24, 2011

Friday Night




Above, I took some shots while we were in our meeting in a very cute coffee shop~! I had a Cafe Mocha which was very yummy~!! I think we'll have our Limetime re-designed soon, so please come and visit our site when its ready~!!

Oh and one more thing...after work, we were going to dinner and there was this HUGE crowd in the middle of the street so we went to go see what it was and it was DBSK! for those who don't know..DBSK are famous Korean 'boy band'!!! but i could only take a picture of their backs...boo! i was in the wrong spot to take picutres!!! haha but it was very cool to run into a celeb!!

I hope you all had a great weekend.. now that the weekend is over... im now back at work!!!! And this week is going to be very very busy!!!

15 comments:

  1. delicious your coffe!! :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cafe mocha looks so warm and yummy! nice photos!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love cusine shots! :) yummy xx

    guccilily

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, amazing photos! I like your blog but i just come on it. I will follow you soon, becouse my blogspot doesn't work very good so i have to follow you from friend notebook :) I know, complicate
    Do you want to follow eachother?
    Kisses from Slovakia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the vibe of your blog! All I can say is that the first pic just made me crave coffee... and i havn't had it in one year!! It might even be a hot chocolate but it looks sooo gooood!!!
    Big kisses,
    xo Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you have a STUNNING blog a la Park&Cube. The photos are gorgeous!

    xx THE CHEAP
    www.thecheapblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics!!! that is sooo awesome that you saw DBSK!! do you live in korea?

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love that cappuccino right now.. nice pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving those coffee photos!
    come visit COSMICaroline and see the work of my new photographer! Also, new giveaways to come!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore these photos, your mocha looks so tasty! :) so cool that you found that boy band!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures, and great blog!! I sit now for some time and look through your blog..
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs?? Stop by and tell me what you think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your photos!

    www.danceinmycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh! and I also followed you on bloglovin! -pretty new there but it still counts huh?-

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh (vol2)I just saw that my perfect first comment wasn't published? GREAT SUCCESS :P
    well i will sum it up to a "I love your blog, I am following" phrase :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I love your pictures, so defined and clear! Cute blog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!