December 29, 2010

Bright Beauty



The lovely Sasha Pivovarova in a beauty editorial from the May 2010 Vogue Italia Issue. Absolutely adore the bold eyebrows and the bold, bright colors! Oh and you've got to love the hair also.
It was yesterday, I was visiting one of my favorite blogs, StyleScrapbook, and her new post was about an event she was invited to from Luisaviaroma. It sounded intresting so I looked into this place. So I was browsing through.. when I got to the blog section of their site.. and a post said if you are a fashion blogger and was interested in attending, you can email them and say you are interested and they will select bloggers. Well I got a very fast responce by them this morning and they said that they could invite me! I literally freaked out when I got the email! But sad news.. I can't make it there..=(
I would just like to thank Luisaviaroma on inviting me and sorry for backing out! If they have one next year, I will definately love to attend it! Italy is one of the places that I wanted to visit~!

Follow Nostalgic Senses

6 comments:

  1. your blog is really great!
    i hope you had a wonderful 2010 and a great new year!
    thanks so much for your sweet comment, it means the world!
    come back and visit COSMICaroline as looks get revamped and there's a new photographer coming soon! happy new year from me to you!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...interesting photos. The color in the first one nearly blinded me :P

    Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a hair! Beautiful editorial!! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!